Annunciation Church, Netley
The Catholic Mission at Netley is associated with the Military Hospital, which was served by Catholic chaplains from around 1863. Land for a church was bought in Station Road in 1947 for £575 and the present church was built as a church hall in 1949 but always used as a church. The cost was about £3,000.
From Station Road